Chestnut Meadow is a family run site (with quite a lot of help from some friends), borne from a love of camping.
Our aim has always been to provide a family friendly, fun site developed from a campers point of view -
- All pitches are extra large designed to give you plenty of space to relax
- All pitches are designated areas and pre-allocated - no need to worry about others encroaching on your space
- Plenty of space left for children to play, clearly in site of you. No need to panic about where they may be
- A games hall where the games are free! No children pestering you for change
- A shower block we are proud of. Completely refurbished in 2010 and still looking as good as new
- Large space in the centre of the site kept clear for playing games