Why Choose Us
Now obviously we're biased, but we like to think because we go that little bit further. Our aim is to create a relaxing environment in beautiful countryside which allows you to switch off, and yet also offers that little bit of luxury to your camping break. You can enjoy the simple things in life without having to slum it you know..
- Visit England 4* Gold Award Winners
- Modern heated shower block
- A site shop and reception
- A games hall
- A childrens play area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Disabled facilities
- Not ours, but we have a bus stop outside the entrance.
95 and 98 local service.
- The largest you'll find
- All our pitches are 13m wide to allow you all plenty of space and privacy
- 16 amp Electric Hook-Up included on all pitches
- 22 ground-reinforced pitches (grass on top but hard standings underneath!)
- 8 super pitches with electric, water and drainage to pitch
- Superb drainage
Our Environmentally Friendly Approach:
- Recycled plastic bottles for toilet doors and vanity units
- Recycled rubber for roof tiles
- Recycled plastic for ground reinforcement for hard-standings
- Recycled paint used for internal decoration - made up of 90% recycled emulsion - a brand new product!
- Use of cedar wood off-cuts, that would otherwise have gone to waste for fencing
- Environmentally friendly clinker bed for drainage
- Full recycling facilities on site
- Creation of wildlife corridors around the site
- David Bellamy Gold Award Winners for the last 5 years
- Even our roads are made from 90% recycled material.
Really lovely campsite, flat, clean, excellent facilities, good base to explore local area, friendly owners.... what more to be said! It was very quiet when we stayed and despite overnight rain we thoroughly enjoyed our time.”
— steve w - "Loved our stay"See all reviews