Fully serviced pitches
Our lovely spacious camping and touring meadow has a total of 75 generous sized pitches, 9 are super pitches these are all fully serviced with water, drainage and pre-paid electricity available. 13 are hardstanding with pre-paid electricity available, these pitches are ground reinforced pitches (grass on top but hard standings underneath).
- Touring pitches are clearly marked.
- Some pitches are fully-serviced with hard-standing, electric, water and drainage to the pitch, some just hard-standing with electric and the rest are grass with or without electric.
- Our hard-standing pitches are recycled plastic grids laid on a sub-base with grass growing back through, so they do appear like grass pitches.
- 16 amp Electric Hook-Up is available on most pitches charged at a daily rate.
- All of our pitches are 13m wide to allow plenty of space for all.
- There are 2 chemical toilet points at the rear of the men’s toilet block.
- There are 4 drinking and waste water service areas around the site.
- There are 5 bin areas for refuse and recycling around the site.
- The site has full recycling facilities.
There are lots of changes being made to Chestnut Meadow Park but one of the biggest ….we hope….will be one of the most popular! We have constructed a brand new entrance and road into the park.
From the roundabout at the A269 / Ninfield road continue past our old entrance as that is no longer accessible for vehicles please do not be tempted there is no turning space on that lane so it would be a very difficult reverse back out again.
Continue on Ninfield Road past Thorne Cresent and a few yards further you will find a large new entrance on the left hand side. It is well signposted so you wont miss us! The drive up is clear and wide with passing places where required. This then brings you into the touring field from completely the opposite end. The new reception and shop with pull-up and parking will then be visible.
We hope you like it!
Keep up to date with what’s happening at Chestnut Meadow!
Sign Up Now!